She's also found her own toy box. Up until this week I would pull a few of her toys out at a time for her to play with, but this week she found where the toys have been coming from. She managed to pull the box out and empty it, one toy at a time. Now as soon as she wakes up in the morning she wants to go directly to the bookshelf to pull her toys out.
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Spaghetti, Mobility, and the Toy Box
Lynny had her first experience with spaghetti. I think she's a fan. What would you say?

She's also found her own toy box. Up until this week I would pull a few of her toys out at a time for her to play with, but this week she found where the toys have been coming from. She managed to pull the box out and empty it, one toy at a time. Now as soon as she wakes up in the morning she wants to go directly to the bookshelf to pull her toys out.
And she is officially mobile. Lynny finally figured out crawling last night. (She started cruising on furniture a while ago, but crawling was proving to be a little more tricky.) In her crawling adventures, Lynny found the CD/DVD rack. Oh boy, she thought that was fun.
She's also found her own toy box. Up until this week I would pull a few of her toys out at a time for her to play with, but this week she found where the toys have been coming from. She managed to pull the box out and empty it, one toy at a time. Now as soon as she wakes up in the morning she wants to go directly to the bookshelf to pull her toys out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I officially have the cutest nieces ever! Lynny is so dang cute, and I noticed her bald spot is clearing up, hooray!
I love that spaghetti grin - so cute. Have fun with that mobility!
You'll never have clean floors again!
until you get a dog, that is. One that likes spaghetti. I love that last picture with the DVD's. She beat Livie with the crawling and the cruising!
Post a Comment