Sunday, June 27, 2010

I thought I would post a few pictures to show what we've been up to lately. I've been trying to spend as much time with Lynny doing fun, quality activities before I'm too big/tired/busy to spend time with her. Bringin a new baby into the house is going to change a LOT!


We like to sit and count goldfish crackers before we eat them. Lynny's a big fan of goldfish. (This was taken on her birthday, so she's wearing her new birthday outfit. You can't tell, but it has a little cupcake on the shirt and pants.)

When she wakes up from her naps we'll sit and try to cuddle for a little bit (Lynny's never been much of a cuddler, but she's getting better). She usually just starts hamming it up and making us laugh. She scruntches up her nose and laughes.

Lynny has always loved going outside, so when we combined lunch time with outside time, she was sold. We usually go on one or two picnis a week--in the big grassy area of our complex--and Lynny adores it. We sit on a blanket and I pack sandwiches for both of us, and a big container of grapes for us to share. She's funny about tupperware containers though: she has to put the lid on the container between each bite. And she loves trying to switch the lids. I love watching her learn.

Our new apatment complex has a little play area with a few swings. I'm so glad they have one with a basket seat, because swinging is one of Lynny's favorite things to do.

And I've had a few requests for a belly shot, so here's me at eight weeks and again today at my inlaws at twelve weeks. I feel like I've suddenly popped. But I'm only going to get bigger.




2 comments:

Cate said...

What adorable pictures! :) What an exciting time for you guys...I'm so happy for you!

Lizzy Meppen said...

I love my nieces! I can't wait to have them both with me at the same time this summer, and at the beach no less!