Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Salt Flats 2010

Here I am at 22 weeks pregnant.

She was not in a smiling mood that day. It took everything we had to get her to even look at the camera. Apparently miles of salt is pretty fascinating for a one year-old.













This one reminds me of a picture my parents have of me. I think she's finally starting to look like her Mommy!


These are just a few of my favorites from our recent family photo session at the salt flats. Daniel's sister took them, and we are so appreciative! I tried my hand at editing for the first time, and these are the ones I've gotten to so far. Not great, definitely no consistent, but not the worst either. The bottom one is my favorite, but I also love the one with me and Daniel in the distance and Lynny in the foreground. We're thinking Christmas cards.

1 comment:

Gardners said...

Wow, why am I the first to comment? Man, if everyone else is like me, then their worlds are out of control and haven't been blogging for a while! :)

These pics are AWESOME!! I love them! Everyone looks so brilliant in the sunshine, and you are looking fantastic! :)