Sorry about the long absence. I wish I could say life has been crazy lately, but it's been quite the opposite. Nothing is happening!
I still don't have a job, but I'm beginning to think maybe the Lord wants us to experience being poor for awhile. And it will definitely make it easier to stay home for a few weeks after the baby is born if I don't have a job I have to take maternity leave from!
In other news, I've started having Braxton-Hicks contractions. Supposedly that's uncommon for first pregnancies, but I'm thankful to be having a small (I know...very small) glimpse of the pain I'll have to endure for hours later on. Hopefully I'll be a little bit more prepared!
I took a tour of where I'll be delivering last weekend, and that's was fun. I actually have a visual to go along with my mental planning. Daniel actually knows one of the nurses who works there and she was able to give a more "personal" tour. And they're opening a brand new, remodeled wing this week, so we'll hopefully get a little bit nicer accomodations during our stay at Jordan Valley.
That's about all that's going on in the world of the Gibby's. Until next time!
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh goodness... I don't think any woman can imagine the pain before-hand: even if it's your second or third or on, you never really remember the pain until you're experiencing it again (I've heard people say if we didn't forget we'd never have more than one baby). But at least you know that it will end once that baby is out. I hope everything goes smoothly for you and I can't wait to see pictures!
p.s. You and Molly should go out to VA before your babies get too old so we can see them in person:) I do love me a baby.
Post a Comment