and Saturday was definitely a good day. That was the day we found out our application was approved and we got the house! Basically I wanted to hug everyone in sight (which would have been quite a feat because we were at Costco on a Saturday afternoon when we found out.) There was a little bit of trouble getting a hold of our current apartment manager--who is a dreadful woman who makes everything difficult anyway--but in the end the landlord went off the word of my old apartment "manager" in Provo. I didn't exactly mention that Laura was also my roommate who was "managing" as a favor to her father's friend in exchange for cheaper rent. But we're good tenants regardless, so it doesn't really matter.
And we got new phones on Saturday, as well. So now we're both officially off our parents family plans (I know, I know--it only took us a year of marriage...) and have our own plan. Woohoo! The best part is that we did it through Costco and didn't have to pay any initiation fees and we both got $100+ value phones for free! We also got $70 off our first bill and found out Daniel gets a state employee discount. I repeat: it was a good day. If you're thinking about getting a new phone plan, do it through Costco. And if you don't have a Costco membership, shame on you. Don't you know they have the best deals on milk and bread? That alone is worth it.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Where would we all be without Costco?......
that is a good day!!
Yay!! I can't wait to see pictures of the house! And I too love Costco (just wait 'til you have to buy diapers)... and I love good days.
I just saw the note on your countdown to baby and it made me giggle...alot, your baby urinates about 1 pint a day, doesn't that make you happy? Why do they say urinate, is pee too immature for them? Just think of all the diapers your saving on since the baby is still in your belly!
Post a Comment