This is just a quick post to let everyone know that, yes, I'm still pregnant. No baby for us yet! I am dilated to 1.5 cm, and 70% effaced, and Dr. Tanner says my cervix is "ripe." So we're hoping any day now. Daniel has started working full time for the summer at the car dealership just down the road from our new house, so he can be home in five minutes if anything ever happens. As for me, it's just a waiting game...a very hard, long waiting game.
My mom arrives in Utah on Monday--yay!--so she will hopefully be there for the birth of our little girl. And she'll have time to spend with Molly's baby, Olivia, too.
We can't wait to be parents! Heck, it'll be nice to just have something happen.
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
whooohoooo, you're ripe, that can be taken two ways, but here's too you giving birth while mom is there!
I'm so excited for you!!!! And very jealous that Carolynn and Olivia have each other... I don't think Max will have a cousin until high school (at the rate my siblings are going). Good luck with everything!
Urgh!!!I can't wait any longer to come visit you guys!! I need to get me one of them time-machine thingys
Post a Comment